Monday, April 25, 2011

Here we go!

Welcome to my blog!

I've tried blogging before, but I really had no inspiration and thus, it died quickly. 
This is my second attempt. You know what they say, second time's a charm! oh wait...

Anyway, I was inspired by this blog here, plus a few other fashion bloggers. This wonderful woman reconstructs the ugliest clothes into the most fashionable, unique pieces I've ever seen! While I won't be doing quite as intense of projects, I'm going to try out some of her techniques and see what I can do to spice up my closet. Also, I am going to become an experienced thrifter so I can get legit vintage clothes for cheap. I'm tired of looking like a poor college student in jeans and sweatshirts. Time to dress like a grown-up! 

I'm going to keep myself busy with this, practicing my photography, finding new music, and working on my ukulele playing skills. Yes, the ukulele is a great new passion of mine and I hope to master it someday. Stop by often and leave me some love (aka comments) and ideas for what I can make or do or talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment