Friday, April 29, 2011

Obsessed

This is the song that was playing when I was trying to think of a cool name for this blog. It really doesn't have anything to do with vintage clothes, photography or fashion, but I like the word obsession.

I get obsessed with new things I want to try or new music I hear. Usually I get bored quickly and forget about it, though. But I'm trying to be less flaky with my hobbies. Which is why this blog exists! I'm obsessed (for now) with vintage clothes, thrifting, and reconstructing. I'll probably get tired of it some day... but for now I'm going to give in to my obsession and document it!

Also, I love this artist. Marina and the Diamonds is from the UK and I love her witty lyrics and unique voice! My favorite song of hers is "I am not a Robot." Go check it out!

What are you obsessed with??

2 comments:

  1. i like that song!...ummmm i bet you can guess what i am obsessed with!!! : ) ROCKET DOGS! do i need something new? : }

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no way! you are loyal to Rocket Dogs, and that is awesome. Loyalty... such a neglected quality, but an important one to have. ;)

    ReplyDelete