Friday, June 3, 2011

Old Photos

I have been wanting a Polaroid camera for a long time, like seriously since I was a kid. I thought they were so cool, you could see how a picture looked almost instantly! haha Even now in the age of digital cameras, I still think Polaroids are awesome. They are so unique and have a sort of dusty, old feel to them, which I love. Maybe I'll save up and get one this summer...

Anyway, even though their style is unrepeatable in my opinion, I was inspired by looking at old Polaroids to edit some of my old pictures to have a "dusty, old feel." These are some pictures I took a few years ago on a beach in San Diego. Looking at these makes me want to go to the beach this instant!







1 comment:

  1. These pictures are soo cool!!! I really like them!! the first one is gorgeous!!! i say we take a beach trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete