Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am not a Robot

I mentioned this song in one of my first posts, but here's the music video. I am obsessed with this song, I've been listening to it for months now and it never gets old. I have to hear it at least once a day to feel alright.



It's kind of a weird song when you listen to it at first, but I love the lyrics. It talks about how it is ok to have emotions and feel things and be vulnerable. Sometimes I let myself put up a guard when dealing with friends or in relationships because I don't want to get hurt or give up control of the situation. But that's no way to live!

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -- Herman Hesse

The power went out at my house the other day and since I couldn't see enough to read, I decided to paint! I'm no artist, but I enjoy experimenting on cheap canvases.





Isn't he cute?? Also, ironic :) Love that.





3 comments:

  1. AWW!!! He is TOO CUTE TOO BE TRUE!!!! I LOVE him!! You should hang it in our apartment next year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i will! we'll have to make more cute stuff for our apt, too. sooo excited to be rooming with you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute to be true. I'm having robot envy, will you paint me one?

    ReplyDelete