Tuesday, May 10, 2011

chop chop!

Well I found these lovely white jean capris at the local thrift store a while ago. I didn't really like them, but they fit and I knew I could do something to make them acceptable.



I chopped 'em. Right above the knee. Sorry I didn't take a picture before I cut and sewed the seams, but you get the idea!

I was too lazy to look up how to do a good-looking legit jeans seam, but I think this will work well. I just cut them, did a zig zag stitch to keep it from fraying, and then folded it and did a straight stitch.

Now they look a lot more updated and are perfect for summer!

Also, this sweater is the whole reason I wanted white jeans. Love it!

  Look at those cute buttons. Also, this picture was an accident, but I sort of like it!

What is your favorite thing to wear in the summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment